sábado, 12 de enero de 2019

This is me.

I am a bilingual mexican woman. I love teaching and learning. My beginnings with English language were in my childhood when our parents took us to San Ysidro, CA, USA, to make the laundry and to by a hamburger at Mc Donald´s. When we crossed the border my dad spoke English pretty well so that´s when I decided that I was going to be bilingual just like him.
I am a bilingual secretary and I am on a TESOL certification program, at the same time I am working to get a Marriage and Family Studies Bachelor Degree at BYU-I Online. I am 45 married  for 21 years, mother of  3 adults and teenagers at home, this is me a woman that believes in learning an progressing.
We can all learn a new language, of course we will need to focus our attention, time and skills to reach our goal. Don´t hesitate to learn this beautiful language that can open doors for great opportunities. English is just for me...

No hay comentarios.: